Food Bank of Delaware – Milford

Landmark Science & Engineering was hired by the Owner to assist with planning and coordinate design and construction with the Food Bank of Delaware’s architectural design and construction team members for the development of a new Food Bank facility in Milford. The new facility is located on an 11.5-acre lot in the Milford Independence Commons […]

Read More…

LaGrange Commercial (10 Ac)

LaGrange commercial center is along the westbound lanes of Pulaski Highway (U.S. Route 40) at Biddle Avenue, east of La Grange residential subdivision. The mixed-use retail shopping center is built on 10 acres of an approximately 240-acre plot that is protected as a historic overlay district. The La Grange Manor House, built in 1815, also […]

Read More…

St. Michaels Town Office

St. Michaels Town Office will be a new 5,928 square foot office building constructed on a 12,655 square foot site that also includes a parking lot with 15 parking spaces. The site is located at the intersection of Fremont Street and Canton Street in the historic coastal town of St. Michaels, Talbot County, Maryland and […]

Read More…

Avenue North Parking Garage

Avenue North is a mixed-use redevelopment of the former AstraZeneca North Campus. Originally envisioned as a 1.814 million square foot corporate head headquarters of the U.S. Operations of AstraZeneca, the project will create approximately 1.84 million square feet of office, residential, retail, restaurant, and hotel and conference accommodations on the 72-acre campus located at the […]

Read More…

King Farm Industrial Park Georgetown

The King Farm Industrial Park is a 74-acre industrial park located in Georgetown, Sussex County, adjacent to Delaware Coastal Airport. The site includes 11 contractor condominiums (ranging from 9,000 SF each) and four warehouses totaling 380,110 square feet. Landmark performed master planning, land surveys, site design, water and sanitary sewer, stormwater management, and agency processings. […]

Read More…