We are actively seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Branch Manager of the firm’s Aberdeen, Maryland office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Civil engineering design and/or managing the production of basic to complex levels of design for site layout, grading, erosion and sediment control, utilities, stormwater management, stream/channel restoration, and related tasks.
- Presenting at public meetings is an integral function of this position.
- Client and government agency interactions.
- Managing internal budgets and production staff.
- Business development and response to RFPs.
- Maryland P.E. license.
- 6+ years of experience.
- Experience with state and local municipalities’ land use regulations and agency processes is required.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering (BSCE/BCE), or equivalent, is required.